(142 Amherst Road)
Join us for a tour of the recent residential conversion of the U.C.C. Meetinghouse at 142 Amherst Road. The main structure was built in 1837 and it has evolved over the years. The tour will include some discussion of the building’s history as well as green building retrofit work. Architect/owner Carey Clouse will educate us on why she chose to take up residency in a church.